I really love this frame montage from Blueprint magazine... It's so simple - easy to do, with frames of all shapes and sizes - and yet oh-so stylish. I think it also works well here because all the frames are of the same color palette. Plus that bench is awesome, and I really like the paneling.
September 12, 2007
Empty frames = easy chic style
Posted by RowHouse at 3:44 PM
More:
inspiration
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You would love the wallpaper from Lisa Bengtsson featured on Design Sponge and Oh Joy! then. Check it out here-
http://ohjoy.blogs.com/my_weblog/2007/09/frames-on-the-w.html
LOve your style simple, elegant, and chic!
Beautiful blog!! I actually love the color scheme in this particular picture... the lavender and chocolate brown is so pretty.
Looking forward to reading more!
This frame montage reminded of the Lisa Bengtsson wallpaper that perfect bound mentioned as well-- I love it!
(I like Blueprint more and more. Each issue seems to get even better.)
That bench is seriously incredible. Wonder where it is from.
I love the inspiration from the latest Blueprint issue.
So pretty and fresh. I love the color combo too.
Post a Comment