And lastly, to round-out my homage to the Vineyard, some of my favorite landscape shots. I know that I will come back to these images from time to time when the hustle and bustle of city living prove to be stressful, and I need a good dose of the MV feeling...
Oh, I almost forgot: the sweet yellow lab pup is named Munson! We met him on the dock in Menemsha. I seriously about melted...adorable.(images by RowHouse)
September 28, 2007
Martha's Vineyard
Posted by RowHouse at 4:27 PM
More:
Martha's Vineyard
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
RIGHT BACK ATCHA: Fantastic blog! Mind if I add you to my blogroll?
And thanks for your comment!
Please do - Thank you!
i am sure that's what my little labbie looked like as a baby... i didn't have him though. i added some pix from housewerks salvage on my site today.
How cute is that puppy?!
All kitchen, home outdoor, office, library, apparel, jewelry, health & beauty related products are available at Miles Kimball.....
Post a Comment